Retail Solutions with Measured Success
Key Areas of MHC Expertise Include:
- Formulating Cogent Business Models for New Technology and Initiatives
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Digital Technology and Content
- Retail Marketing, Positioning
- Pricing Models and Strategies
- Consumer Research and Applications
- Customer Data, Reporting and Analysis
- Store Site Location
- Shopper Traffic Flow and In-store Design
- Connecting Web and Social Media to Mainstream Marketing
- Creating Synergy Between Brand, Retailer, and Technology Partners
- Connecting Analytical Plans to Action and Measurable Return
Current Discussion Topics :
Click on the Images to View each Post
Keys to Conquering “Digital Obscurity”
JCP–”Back to the Future” Strategy…is That Enough?
Is “Loyalty” Still a Viable Goal?
Understanding the Implications of Store Layout
Are Consumers Ready to Embrace Grocery e-Commerce?
Heckman Moderates “Who’s Who” Panel of Digital Experts at Association of Coupon Professionals Conference in New Orleans
Comments from the Panel forthcoming!
About Mark Heckman….
Mark brings over 25 years of retail, brand and technology experience to each consulting project.
Mark is a former SVP of Marketing, building his career and expertise from store operations out to consumer marketing. He understands the issues and the imperatives of his clients and devises solutions and insights with a practitioner’s perspective.
Heckman has worked with great companies such as Marsh Supermarkets, Randalls-Tom Thumb, Valassis Relationship Marketing Systems, Marc Advertising, and Sorensen Research. He is past chairman of the Food Marketing Institute’s Consumer Research Committee, and is listed in the Who’s Who of Shopper Marketing (2011).
Mark is a RetailWire Braintrust Panelist.
Follow his remarks at
Click here for Access to New RetailWire Video Presentations Showcasing Heckman and other RetailWire Panelists Discuss Harnessing Big Data, Channel Integration, and Examples of Best Practices!!!
Mark Heckman Consulting Group
5526 Whitehead Street
Bradenton, FL 34203